Hey Everyone! 🙂
I hope you’ve all had a lovely Tuesday.
SPOILER ALERT!! Continue reading
Hey Everyone! 🙂
So I got my September Degustabox a couple of days. I got it in October as I had cancelled the subscription, but then joined again at the end of September – so they still September’s box out. I’ll be getting the October one soon & I’ll upload a blog about the contents of that blog. Continue reading
Hey Everyone! 🙂
Today’s blog is a newish subscription box that I rejoined again last month. I joined Degustabox ages ago & then cancelled due to moving jobs & no longer being able to get it delivered to work, however I know have a new place it can get delivered to – so I’m joining them again.
I love this box sooo much, as you get to try new foods which are coming out – or foods which have already arrived in stores but are pretty much new products. You never know what to expect in your box each month, so it’s a perfect surprise each month. You do get a mixture of stuff in there, so some months you may not like as much as you did the previous month – but hopefully there will be something in it that you like.
The price is £12.99 per month (comment below if you are interested & I can send you an email so you get your first one cheaper) you get 11/12 different products to try. This is obviously going to be sooo much cheaper, than buying the items individually & some boxes have a contents of around £25-£30 worth of products in them, so amazing for saving money. As well as food you can sometimes get drinks, sauces, sweet treats – but everything is edible.
Now that you know a bit more about the box itself, let me run you through the products I got this month:
- Tabasco Sauce (RRP £1.99) – Now if you don’t like barbecue sauce, then this won’t be for you. It is a sweet & sticky sauce & also a marinade. As I don’t eat meat, I won’t be using it on chicken or anything, but I will definitely be trying it on oven cooked peppers & other food within the next few days.
- Clipper Tea (RRP £1.59) – This is the Lime & Ginger Green Tea flavour. I literally love fruit/herbal teas & have never come across this brand before, so I’m super excited to be able to give one of their teas a try, to see if they are as good as other brands I’m loving.
- Aromatic Thai Noodles & Moroccan Couscous NutriPot (RRP £2.49) – Both of these are packed with protein, fibre & 50% of all 28 vitamins & minerals your body requires. I’ve never tried either of these products before or any other from this brand so I’m interested to see what they taste like.
- Dorset Cereals Bircher Museli (RRP £3.49) – I’ve tri ed Dorset cereals museli before & they were nice, but sometimes the yogurt I had poured over the top wouldn’t always soak into them properly, so some of them were left a bit dry – however they have apparently simplified the method for this museli making it quicker for the museli to be soaked.
- Get More MultiVitamins (RRP £1.45) – I have got the Lemon & Lime flavour this month, but there are a few other flavours that you can choose from. The drinks are made from spring water, natural flavours & contain no added sugar too. If these are anything like Vitamin Water then they are a winner.
- Oloves (RRP £1.oo) – I don’t like Olives, so I won’t be trying these – however if you do these ones are seasoned with chilli, garlic & oregano.
- Mahou Cinco Estrellas (RRP £1.20) – I’m not a huge alcohol drinker & don’t really drink lager, but my boyfriend kind of drinks lager – so I’m sure he’ll try this one out.
- Geeta’s Curry Pastes (RRP 2x£1.oo) – I’ve tried one of these curry pastes before & it was super nice. I’m so excited to be able to try 2 different flavours from the range, as they taste super authentic & one of the packets lasts at least twice if not three times – depending how much you are cooking.
- Willy Chase’s Fit Corn (RRP £2.19) – I’ve got the Apple Cider Vinegar flavour to try & I’m really not sure how this is going to taste on popcorn. I’m more than happy to try it out, but on popcorn I’m not so convinced the flavour will be working that well.
- Rakusen’s Snackers (RRP £1.29 Plain & £1.49 Gluten Free) – These snackers are less than 1% fat & also only have 7 calories in each cracker. These honestly look super cute, with how small they are & would make such a perfect snack either in work or on the go.
I hope you enjoyed my blog & remember comment/email me so I can send you link to a cheaper first box with Degusta.
Hey Everyone! 🙂
It’s that time again when you all get to read about what I’ve been loving in July. It’s a little but late this week, but as we all know I never usually get this blog up at the start of a month.
Here we go:
- Patisserie De Bain (Cranberries & Cream) – I got this from my Pink Parcel box last month & I have used this hand cream everyday since I got it. If you don’t like cranberries & cream then this hand cream won’t be for you, as it smells exactly like them. The cream itself isn’t to thick either & dries into your skin pretty quick. This brand are also cruelty free as well 🙂
- Soap & Glory (365 For Daily Youth Moisturiser) – This is a new moisturiser that I recently purchased & I think this the best product for me. It smells like peaches, so reminds me of summer & it’s always nice to have a product which smells nice. This consistency of this is really light & you only need a tiny bit of this.
- Soap & Glory (Sugar Crush Body Wash) – This body wash has been perfect for when it has been hot outside. It leaves your skin feeling super soft & smelling amazing. The body wash is super light & creamy & makes you feel more refreshed when it has been hot outside.
- Daily Cultures (Peppermint) – This tea is a recent brand that I have tried & they do 2 other types as well. It basically helps your tummy with your digestives system & there are over 1 billion cultures in every cup. The flavour isn’t overly powering so if you aren’t a huge fan of peppermint, then I’d give this a try.
- Pukka (Peppermint & Licorice) – I’ve always loved Pukka Herbs, but recently this is the tea I’ve been reaching for in an afternoon. The balance between the peppermint & licorice flavour, as neither of them outweigh each other – so you get a perfect blend of both of them.
I hope you enjoyed my July Favourites!
Hey Everyone! 😊
So here is my follow up blog to my cleansing one.
My healthy eating hasn’t actually gone that well, as for the time I was meant to be doing it – I had a cold so wasn’t eating much.
I did however when I wasn’t eating dry food, attempt to have some salad & pasta so my diet was a bit more balanced.
I was still drinking my cleansing tea at the time too, but I felt to ill to even feel any effects of anything in my body.
Pretty pointless blog, but I did say I’d keep you updated.
Step three is rejuvenate! Pretty good one to do as well seems as I’ve been ill.
I’ve done my first week of the cleanse & honestly you do feel a differene in your body & it also makes me feel more awake.
I’ve been using Twinings Cleansing Fennel & it tastes so nice. It doesn’t taste like a strong herbal cleansing tea it just a nice hint of it. Plus it smells divine!
The next stage is to eat healthy! I won’t be eating super healthy but I’ll cut out some of the junk I eat before tea. Plus I will still be drinking my cleansing tea in a morning
I’ll let you know next week how it goes!
I know I said I’d do another blog to keep you updated with my detox, but I totally forgot & haven’t had much time to write one.
I am starting the whole process again though & this time I will leep you updated with how I feel after each stage.
I’m also going to start writing about other things as well so it isn’t all just aimed at beauty & health.
Feel free to leave comments about what you’d like to see me write about!