Hey Everyone! 🙂
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:, 7 Swans a Swimming, 6 Geese a Laying, 5 Golden Rings, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
Following on from my Christmas Food blog I did a couple of days ago, I thought I’d do a Christmas Drinks to go along with the similar topic as well. These drinks are a mixture of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages & also hot drinks which you can either recreate yourself or buy from Costa, Starbucks or Coffee 1.
- Mulled Wine – This is by far the best Christmas drink out there, that ever year the majority of people drink going round Christmas markets in their local town centre & even possibly making their own version at home for Christmas parties. Mulled wine always reminds me of Christmas & makes you feel all warm & cosy when you’re walking around the cold Christmas markets, if you haven’t yet tried Mulled Wine now is the time to do so.
- Champagne – I know this drink isn’t for everyone, however for the people that do like champagne – it’s the one drink that should be drank around the dinner table just before you tuck into your Christmas dinner.
- Asti – The alternative to champagne for the ones that don’t like champagne. I personally like both champagne & asti, however it was a tradition of ours that you have asti round the table before the Christmas dinner.
- Shloer – This drink is such a lovely fizzy fruit drink & if you pour it into a wine glass, will look like white or rose wine (without tasting like wine). Shloer is definitely an amazing Christmas drink for younger members of the family, to feel like they have a glass of something to ‘cheers’ to with their older family members.
- Shandy – I believe this drank has less than 1% of alcohol in it, so is perfect again for younger members of the family as they can feel all grown up.
- Chocolate & Orange Hot Chocolate – This drink is available from Coffee 1 & honestly sounds amazing. I haven’t yet tried it but it’s definitely on my list of Christmas drinks to try before they all disappear for another year.
- Honeycomb Latte – This drink is available from Costa & is by far the best Christmas drink on their menu. Everytime I go to Costa, it is the main drink I go for.
- Fudge Hot Chocolate – This drink is available from Starbucks & tastes absolutely incredible. Again just like Costa, this is the drink I go for everytime I go to Starbucks.
I hope you all enjoyed my blog