Hey Everyone! 🙂
On the third day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me:, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves, and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
As it is National Christmas Jumper Day, I thought it would only be right to a blog about my Christmas Jumper seeing as it would fit with the day.
- Musical Reindeer – I bought this jumper from eBay & it was 100% made for Christmas Jumper Day. I’ve never had a musical Christmas jumper before, I knew I wanted the jumper to be a reindeer & I find it amazing that the reindeer has a red nose & that is where the music comes from.
- Nautical Stripe Deer Top – This top is a long sleeve one & is perfect for wearing with jeans or tucked into a skirt with tights. This top is perfect for people that want a Christmas top/jumper but don’t want it to be overly Christmasy & also perfect for people that prefer t-shirts to jumpers.
- Red & White Snowflake & Deer – This jumper is perfect for people who don’t want those in your face Christmas jumpers that you can buy. This jumper is so comfy & really warm as well, I also bought this in a slightly bigger size as I love jumpers which I can have over my hands when walking or sitting down.
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Top – This top is another long sleeve one & again is perfect with jeans or tucking into a skirt. This top is slightly more Christmasy than the other one, however I think the message on the front is super sweet.
- Sleigh My Name – This jumper is a spin on song ‘Say My Name’, but in the festive period it has been changed to ‘Sleigh My Name’. I don’t usually wear these kind of jumpers, however I just thought this was a pretty good idea & also not too in your face for a Christmas jumper.
- Navy Blue Deer Top – This is another great top that can be worn with jeans or tucked into a skirt. I always find these kind of tops, perfect for Christmas as they are really subtle in terms of being Christmas.
- Santa Suit Top – This top is perfect for wearing with a cardigan & is such a good idea. The front of the top has been designed to be the same as the front of Santa’s outfit.
- #TeamRudolph Jumper – This jumper is super comfy & has a fleece lining inside. It sits at your hips and is amazing for keeping you warm.
I hope you all enjoyed my blog.