Hey Everyone! 🙂
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me two turtle doves
And a partridge in a pear tree.
December is all about having a look around for Christmas food & also planning what you’ll be eating on Christmas Day.
- Yule Log – Everyone has to have a yule log on Christmas Day, but make sure you get it early as they sell out super quick. I thought I could pick one up a few days before Christmas & was very disappointed to find they had completely sold out.
- Mince Pies – I personally don’t like mince pies, but I know a lot of people do & this includes my boyfriend (as well as Father Christmas of course).
- Selection Boxes – These are for Christmas Day breakfast (then a proper breakfast after). These are the one thing that everyone gets on Christmas right?!?! I know full well I’ll never have a Christmas Day without a selection box as it is just tradition for me now.
- Twiglets – Some people aren’t a fan of these & yes you can get them in the mini bags all year round, but Christmas is about the tubs they bring out every year.
- Cheeselets – This is the same as twiglets as some people aren’t a fan, however I’m pretty sure you can’t get these all year round in small bags. Again these only come in the tubs around Christmas & are amazing with Twiglets as nibbles before the Christmas dinner.
- Christmas Dinner – Everyone has something different whether be Turkey, Chicken, Duck, Ham, or a vegetarian option – however there a few things which are must regardless of what meat you eat: Roast potatoes, stuffing, sprouts, carrots & a decent alcoholic gravy.
I hope you all enjoyed my blog & come by tomorrow for my boyfriend’s blogmas day 14 feature.