Hey Everyone! 🙂
THIS IS HALLOWEEN! THIS IS HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOWEEN! HALLOOOWEEEN!
Yes as you can probably tell from the second line of this blog, I bloody love Halloween & yes even though I am staying in tonight I am writing this blog dressed a devil.
When I got to the age it was unacceptable to be going out to do trick or treat, I’d sometimes go to Halloween/fancy dress parties on Halloween or I’d just stay in & answer the door to the children that were young enough to participate in knocking on peoples doors asking for sweets.
I got this blog from sprinklesandsparklesx – check her blog out for her answers to this tag.
Without me rambling anymore here we go:
1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
I freaking love Thriller – hands down on Halloween this song has to be played
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
A clown – them things are scarrrryyyy
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Nope – I know full well I’d just be wayyyy to scared to actually sit there the whole time
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
The Wicked Witch of the West from the Wizard of Oz
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
I heard footsteps upstairs whilst I was sitting in the living room downstairs. There wasn’t actually anyone in, the floorboards were just a tad creaking
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
Yeah I’d find it fun, until something bad happened then I’d cry
7. Are you superstitious?
Not really, however I will never walk under scaffolding
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
I don’t see them all the time, but I have thought people were near me or I’ve seen a spider running across my living room floor – neither were actually there
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
Anything clown related, I aint got time for that 😥
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
I like both, but if I had to pick – it’d be gore. I don’t mind blood or seeing a head being blown off.
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
No – I mean surely we would have found this out by now??!!
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
It isn’t a potion – but everyone has made ‘perfume’ from rose petals & water in primary school haven’t they??!!
13. Do you get scared easily?
No – however if I was shown as clown I’d run in the opposite direction & run for miles
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
I haven’t – however I have played CandyMan in primary school & was upset when nothing happened, but then was too scared to go to sleep that night.
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
I believe there is a devil
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Run behind my sofa with a knife in my hand
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
I used to always be a Witch & then that changed to a Devil, so I’d pick Devil (as I’m currently one now)
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
I used to walk my dog past a graveyard does that count??!!
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
A knife – it’s more than likely going to injure them & chances are it won’t get broken/destroyed
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
Trick or treating – as you can see what everyone else in your neighbourhood has dressed up as
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?
The final girl – I’d run find a safe place to hid & never leave until it was all over
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
I should as if I’m too scared I have to put all the lights on in the house, however I attempt to sleep after a horror film & have faith I won’t have a nightmare
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
The person that yells at the characters – I mean seriously, don’t walk into the house!!
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
I do the scaring, I’ll happily wait behind a door for ages just to scare the person who walks past
26. Favorite scary book?
I’ve never read one 😦 feel free to leave suggestions in the comments
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
Pretty sure I was in high school, probably Year 9 maybe
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
Pretty sure I would have been a witch, I remember always being a witch until I got older & chose to be a devil/cat
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
I’d have a wolf, as they are bigger & scarier
I hope you all enjoyed my blog & if you do this tag, then let me know so I can read your blogs. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!