Hey Everyone! 🙂
So I got my September Degustabox a couple of days. I got it in October as I had cancelled the subscription, but then joined again at the end of September – so they still September’s box out. I’ll be getting the October one soon & I’ll upload a blog about the contents of that blog.
- Metcalfe’s Popcorn Thin (£1) – I’ve already eaten these & they were sooo nice. I personally didn’t think they tasted like popcorn, but more of a rice cake with a thin layer of chocolate on the top. They are super light & quite crispy & taste really nice as well.
- Get Fruity Bars (£1) – I got the tangy pineapple, coconut & lime bar & I’m really excited to try this out. The flavour massively reminds me of summer/spring, so hopefully it’ll taste super nice . These bars are made from a blend of wholegrain oats with fruit. Get fruity are made in Cornwall, have no added refined sugar, gluten free, 100% natural & suitable for vegans.
3. Cape Drinks (£1.59) – I got 2 flavours with this box. I received Peach & Lychee & also Pineapple & Passion Fruit. I tried the Pineapple & Passion Fruit one first & it was lush. All of the Cape drinks are with Rooibos Tea, added vitamins, ginseng & natural botancial extracts. I couldn’t really taste any Rooibos tea in the drink, however the flavour of the pineapple & passion fruit was perfect.
4. Ciro Borlotti Beans (£1.89) – I’ve never heard of these before, but I am excited to try them as I love trying out new foods & flavours. The beans are picked, fresh-shelled & quickly steam-cooked in the cans to preserve their tender texture. They contain dietary fibre, vitamins, vegetable proteins & carbohydrates.
5. Emily Crisps Crunchy Banana (£1.75) – In my first Pink Parcel box I got to try the apple crisps from this brand, so I’m super excited to be able to try another type of flavour from the brand.
6. Hartley’s No Added Sugar Jelly Pots (£0.50) – I won’t be able to eat the jelly as it does contain gelatin, however my boyfriend will be happy to eat the pots for me.
7. Teisseire Sirop (£2.99) – The flavour of this is Raspberry & Cranberry, but they also have the flavours Pink Grapefruit, Lemon & Grenadine. This syrup is gorgeous, you just add it to still or sparkling water & you don’t even need to add loads to get the flavour.
8. Say YES to No Bread Chips (£1.49) – I got the BBQ flavour of this & they are simply amazing. They are made from bread, however you wouldn’t be able to tell from the taste. They taste healthier than some crisps, but still have an amazing flavour to them.
9. Mrs Crimble’s Fusilli (£1.99) – This pasta is gluten free & comes already prepared with a mushroom & cream sauce. All you need to add is water & then heat it up until it is cooked.
10. Chia Bia Whole & Milled Chia Seed Sachets (£1) – I’ve never heard of these before, but I’m more than happy to give them a try. Chia seeds are tiny black & white seeds which are added to foods to boost nutrition. These seeds are packed with Omega 3, fibre & are a great source of protein.
I hope you all enjoyed my blog & if you are interested in signing up, let me know so I can email you a discount code for a reduced price on your first box.