Hey Everyone! 🙂
It’s that time again when you all get to read about what I’ve been loving in July. It’s a little but late this week, but as we all know I never usually get this blog up at the start of a month.
Here we go:
- Patisserie De Bain (Cranberries & Cream) – I got this from my Pink Parcel box last month & I have used this hand cream everyday since I got it. If you don’t like cranberries & cream then this hand cream won’t be for you, as it smells exactly like them. The cream itself isn’t to thick either & dries into your skin pretty quick. This brand are also cruelty free as well 🙂
- Soap & Glory (365 For Daily Youth Moisturiser) – This is a new moisturiser that I recently purchased & I think this the best product for me. It smells like peaches, so reminds me of summer & it’s always nice to have a product which smells nice. This consistency of this is really light & you only need a tiny bit of this.
- Soap & Glory (Sugar Crush Body Wash) – This body wash has been perfect for when it has been hot outside. It leaves your skin feeling super soft & smelling amazing. The body wash is super light & creamy & makes you feel more refreshed when it has been hot outside.
- Daily Cultures (Peppermint) – This tea is a recent brand that I have tried & they do 2 other types as well. It basically helps your tummy with your digestives system & there are over 1 billion cultures in every cup. The flavour isn’t overly powering so if you aren’t a huge fan of peppermint, then I’d give this a try.
- Pukka (Peppermint & Licorice) – I’ve always loved Pukka Herbs, but recently this is the tea I’ve been reaching for in an afternoon. The balance between the peppermint & licorice flavour, as neither of them outweigh each other – so you get a perfect blend of both of them.
I hope you enjoyed my July Favourites!