Hey Everyone! 🙂
I hope you’ve all had a lovely Tuesday evening & it’s Wednesday tomorrow (half way through the week)!!
So my review is finally hear for the products I purchased on my mini boots haul (if you missed it, go & check it out) 😉 I like to leave it a few weeks from purchasing items until doing a review, so I’ve had time to try each product properly & for a few times.
If you want the full names of the products, check out the Mini Boots Haul blog: https://nailsgaloresite.wordpress.com/2016/05/02/mini-boots-haul/
Here it goes:
- NYX Photo Loving Primer – If you don’t like a primer that you have to use a lot of, then this isn’t for you or if you don’t like feeling product on your hands after applying – then again this isn’t for you. I feel like you have to use a lot of to get a decent amount of coverage on your face & also the product is known to separate from the water, so I guess this could be why more is needed. Once the product is on, it dries really quick – but my make-up did stay on better when I used the Barry M primer (full details of this are in my March favourites). 6/10
- NYX Finishing Powder – Buy this product guys! Out of all the powders I’ve ever tried, it doesn’t add colour to your face so you don’t look an even colour. It’s a white colour so if you add too much anywhere, no-one will tell. I do find it a bit tricky to get out, but with a good gentle hit on the side of the pot – the product eventually comes out. 8/10
- Tangle Teezer – If you don’t own this brush, I strongly recommend that you buy it – especially if you tend to get headsore, or your hair hurts when/if you gets knots. This brush literally doesn’t pull on your at all! Like even if you have a few knots, there is no pain & they are gone super quickly. Also it is really easy to clean which is always a bonus. 10/10
- Soap & Glory Body Mist – Amazing! If you want something that doesn’t have a strong scent, then this perfect. I use it after a shower & occasionally before bed. Once you’ve sprayed it on, it dries super quick and I don’t find I need to spray it loads of time. One spray on the top & bottom of my arms is enough. 10/10
- Soap & Glory Body Scrub – When I read the name of this, I wasn’t 100% sure, but I’m so glad I bought it. The honey scent in it, is slightly overpowering – so not the best product if you don’t like honey (you don’t end up smelling like honey after, so it isn’t too bad). It is super thick, which I love – but then washes off really easily! Your skin feels so soft after and honestly feels so clean. 9/10
- Soap & Glory Body Wash – Your skin after uses this looks clean (you know when the water kind of reflects on your skin) this is what you look like. If you don’t know what I mean, then I am sorry – but I have no idea how else to describe it. Obviously when you get dry, you no longer like some shimmery reflecting goodness , however you skin feels amazing & you smell super nice. 10/10
I hope you all enjoyed my reviews of these products and fancy trying these for yourself 🙂 if you know of any other products by these brands or any other, please let me know in the comments or via twitter @nailsgalorex1